Sue Mahlstedt & Petra Breckova TEAM Presents:
Desirable Burlingame Park Neighborhood - $2,498,000
- 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths, including master suite
- 3119 sq ft (per seller)
- Situated on over ¼ of an acre lot at 12,390 sq ft
- Chefs kitchen with granite counter, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry
- Bright & open living room & dining room with gleaming hardwood floors
- Living room has a wood buring fireplace with multiple french doors that open up to a 400 + sq ft redwood deck
- Off the foyer is a family room/ media room
- Recreation room/ guest room with full bath on lower level with french doors providing easy access to rear yard and pool area
- Wine cellar with cooling system; storage for 500+ bottles
- Large 2 car garage plus an additional 270 sq ft space ideal for a workshop, gym or storage area
- The master bedroom suite has a private hallway, vaulted ceiling, deck and plenty of windows that overlook the amazing grounds and surrounding trees.
- Ensuite master bath offers his & her sinks, a private commode room and his & hers separate walk in closets
- Dual zone temperature control, two furnaces, security alarm system
- Automatic gate to driveway
- Beautifully landscaped rear yard with different tiers including flat concrete and grass area, a firepit area and pool area
- Solar heated salt water pool with spa and slide
- Top rated Burlingame Schools, convenient to transportation and close to vibrant downtown Burlingame Avenue and parks
This unique property is located on an idyllic tree lined street in desirable Burlingame Park neighborhood. Upon entering the front gate, a brick walkway and patio welcomes you. A beautifully crafted front door beckons you in to discover the beauty of this special home.
The light filled living room with wood burning fireplace and dining room has gleaming hardwood floors. Beautiful french doors open up to a spacious deck to create the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living; ideal for entertaining and comfortable day to day living.
The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, quality cabinets, top grade appliances, an over-sized wood butcher block counter/ breakfast bar. Plus a built in desk area with bookshelf. The nearby family room/ media room is an ideal retreat for relaxation.
There are four bedrooms and 4 baths including the master suite on the main level. Two bedrooms share a full bath. The beautiful private master suite with vaulted ceiling offers secluded tranquility and serene views of majestic trees. A deck overlooks the beautiful grounds and pool. The en-suite master bath offers his and her sinks and separate walk in closets.
The expansive windows throughout the home provide an abundance of light and frames the views of surrounding trees.
The lower level offers a recreation room / guest room, full bath, walk in closet, laundry room and a wine cellar with cooling system for the avid collector. French doors from the recreation room opens to the spacious rear yard.
A two car garage offers ample storage space plus an additional 250+ square foot room for a workshop or gym.
Other features of this immaculate home include: hardwood floors, new carpets, two water heaters, dual zoned temperature control, sound speakers in the living room, kitchen, deck and pool areas, security alarm system, automatic gate for driveway & more!
This exceptional and well maintained home is approximately 3119 sq. ft (buyer to verify) situated on a spacious and deep 12,390 sq. ft. lot (per assessor). This home offers a fabulous location in a tranquil setting with beautiful views of majestic trees. Within walking distance to vibrant downtown Burlingame Avenue, Pershing Park, Cal Trains & more! Top rated Burlingame Schools.
Experience indoor & outdoor living at its finest. The well thought out and beautifully landscaped yard which includes a flat grass and concrete tiered area, gas fire pit area and an amazing solar heated salt water pool with waterfall. Children and adults alike will enjoy the slide and spa. One will appreciate the unique level of privacy while poolside entertaining.
This is a wonderful family home; a place where memories are meant to be made and cherished. Welcome home to 120 Elm Avenue!
Located 15 miles from downtown San Francisco, Burlingame homes for sale are in a populous suburb with a thriving commercial base of its own. The city stretches from San Francisco Bay to the east and Interstate 280 and the Santa Cruz Mountains to the west and is bounded by Millbrae to the north and Hillsborough and San Mateo to the South.
Burlingame calls itself the City of Trees and counts 18,000 trees on public land and right-of-ways, including several large stands of eucalyptus.
The city’s Broadway and Burlingame Avenue corridors are popular shopping districts, but the city has commercial interests as well. Industrial growth in Burlingame was spurred in the 1960s and ’70s by its proximity to San Francisco International Airport, and the city is home to Virgin America airlines and related service industries.
Landmarks in Burlingame include the distinctive Caltrain station at Burlingame Avenue and California Drive, built in 1894 in the Mission Revival style, and the nearby Washington Park, which covers 19 acres and includes tennis courts, baseball fields, a basketball court, a picnic area, a playground and plenty of green space. A more obscure landmark is the Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia on California Drive.
Burlingame’s population was 28,806 in the 2010 Census. Half of the homes are owner-occupied, with a median value of $1 million. Burlingame has 11,526 households, of which nearly one-third had children under the age of 18 living in them. The median household income is $81,849.